Thursday, November 25, 2004

Testing BlogJet

I have installed an interesting application - BlogJet. It's a cool Windows client for my blog tool (as well as for other tools). Get your copy here: http://blogjet.com

I am curious to see how this actually works hmmm the colour thing works as annoying as  this may seem, I was also able to choose a font I like and make it stickhow , ha I actually tryed the white font I am such a goober lol  this thing apparently makes it easy to put a pic in with your text aswell.                                       

 awe how cool is that, less of a hassle then the other program I was using to put pics in my blog.

I think I will have to continue playing with this to get a better grip on it lol at my age its harder to learn new computer stuff when u learn by trial and error lol..bare with me lol

 

3 comments:

w8in said...

Can you say ANNOYING ? ;-)

rfun6 said...

I see the colors but not the pictures. :)

Moon said...

ya , I see it too, had a prob with something, still working out the kinks, may have to reload the program