Thursday, May 03, 2007

ON THE POSSITIVE

Things are looking good. Chantal is still in ICU but her liver stats are slowly climbing on the possitive side. (BIG SIGH OF RELIEF) She is still only on liquids to giver her liver an easier time to regenerate itself.
She is on alot of moraphine because of the C-section though.

My daughter and I spent 8 hours there yesterday, getting home late again but was good to be with her.

The baby who has been named Kéyshawn (pronounced Kayshawn) has however, been sent to another hospital. Being a premi, his lungs are not all formed, he was having a very hard time breathing. He was transported to a a hospital better equiped to deal with his lungs. Everything else seems fine...the nurses even took some photos of the baby for Chantal to look at since she can't go see him. She was also given a direct phone number to inquire about Kéyshawn at any time.

I have to thank all my friends on here that have given me well wishes for Chantal and baby, on here and by phone...my family and I appreciate it very much...I think positive thoughts sent out from all over, some how make a difference. It certainly can't hurt.

No comments: