Thursday, May 20, 2010

DEERE JOHN...oops, I mean JOHN DEERE has ARRIVED!



This week, we got a very special delivery. A brand spankin new John Deere mowing tractor! To top that off....it was a very generous house warming gift from my Dad!! Merci Papa! 0x0x0x...

The delivery guy thought it was funny that I had my camera for his arrival lol, but hey, some may not think it's a big deal, we sure do!! Since we moved here last summer, Chris has been doing the lawn with a small electric mower..we would joke that we wouldn't see him for 3 days untill it was done...Seriously, it took forever to do it with this yard. Just like I have mentioned before about the driveway...

Summer time = Wow, we have a 6 car driveway!

Winter time= Holy crap, we have a 6 car driveway to remove snow from!

Well having a yard of 23,000 square feet is the same thing in terms of lawn care lol. Chris is like a little boy with a new toy with the thing! So I had to share this short clip of his mayden voyage on his man tractor lol....With his favorite Tilley hat, I call him my Indianna Jones on a tractor lol.

Isn't he cute on that thing lol.....

2 comments:

kenju said...

What a wonderful gift!! Merci, Papa, indeed!

Star said...

Boys and their toys ! That was a very nice house warming gift. Much better than a toaster ! LOL